Friday, October 14, 2016

Six Year Anniversary

Somehow I blinked and all of the sudden I am celebrating six years being married to this wonderful guy, my husband! We wanted to do so much like a big trip getaway but we have a little problem holding us back called children, at least they are cute, maybe one day we can do a trip.


We found some gift cards since this year we aren't floating in the money, anyone want to hand us some? No, okay. We went over to Olive Garden and ate some delicious pasta, it is always great going to Olive Garden reminds me of our first date (which we did reminisce about).


We then had some free movie tickets that were going to expire so we had to go to a movie. We weren't interested in anything in the theaters but there happened to be a new kid movie and come on that speaks our language haha. So we took our movie tickets and went and saw "Storks" and it was such a cute movie that I can't wait to show the kiddos.


We then rushed home unfortunately with nothing else to do but homework and cleaning the house, adult life is amazing! I love my Zachary and all that we have been through and continue to go through. Struggles make a couple grow stronger and I think Zachary and I winning that bet. Happy 6 years to my handsome, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment