Sunday, October 23, 2016

Brooklyn 11 Months

Brooklyn, baby girl, you are already eleven months old and I don't know how this is possible. I literally blinked and your life flashed before me and now your birthday is just around the corner. Brooklyn you have changed our lives for the better and I never want to imagine life without you in it. Brooklyn at 11 months old...

1. Brooklyn leads music but thinks people are waving. Whenever we are at church or watching Conference or anything that shows someone leading music, Brooklyn thinks they are just waving and constantly waves back. It is so cute watching her just wave and wave the whole song.


2. Brooklyn has been standing and walking along furniture. Brooklyn is our little speedy girl and moves like crazy all along furniture. She hasn't braved the actual standing alone or attempt of walking but it will happen soon enough I am sure.


3. Brooklyn prefers real food over bottles. Brooklyn is done with bottles but she still has another month ahead of her of them but then I think it will be easy to cut them cold turkey. We have switched over to the straw cups that the other kiddos use and Brooklyn is loving it.


4. Brooklyn uses a pillow in her crib and it's the cutest thing. I don't know what it is about a small tiny little head on a big pillow but it's the cutest thing ever! Brooklyn I love watching you sleep!


5. Brooklyn gets mad when others eat and not her. Jealousy starts young but that just shows we are human and boy is this girl cute when she gets a bit jealous. Brooklyn lets us know that she doesn't like being left out and of course we don't want to leave her out so we give in to our cute girl!


6. Brooklyn loves her brother. Brooklyn is constantly laughing at her brother and it's the cutest thing to watch those two interact. Brooklyn and Jake have such a special relationship and I guess that is what happens when you are so close in age. Watching these to grow up together is going to be such a treat!


7. Brooklyn loves her sister. Brooklyn has such a special bond with her big sister too. Brooklyn is surrounding by loving siblings and she gets so excited to play with them all. Siblings are the best thing and Brooklyn has some amazing bonds with hers.


8. Brooklyn is a fan of soda. Okay so maybe she is only eleven months old and we have given some sips of pop but that is great parenting right? I love you my princess Brooklyn. You just might have a bit of your parents in your especially your Daddy with his soda love.


Brooklyn Riley you are so amazing and I love everything about you. Watching you grow is unbelievable and I am so blessed to be able to be your mother. You have brought so much happiness to our home. I love you my princess always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment