Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Brooklyn 10 Months

Brooklyn, baby girl, you are ten months old already. Where is my baby going? Brooklyn at 10 months old...

1. Brooklyn has two teeth coming in. Yes Brooklyn is a bit of a late teether like her brother and I couldn't be more excited to see two little pearly whites growing in. I love when babies have those front tooth smiles, so cute!


2. Brooklyn taught herself a few new tricks such as clicking her tongue. Brooklyn clicks her tongue constantly and will do so if she hears or sees anyone doing it too. It's adorable. Brooklyn also has taught herself how to suck out of a straw, this is a real great thing to learn because it means you can now officially steal your siblings juice or even your parents pop at times.


3. Brooklyn says yeah and Dad. She might say a few other words but those are the main ones. How is my baby girl talking? One night Brooklyn was happy screaming just for fun because you know how babies are, well I told Brooklyn shhhhhh. Brooklyn then kept saying shhhhhh over and over again and it was the cutest thing, so I guess she knows that word.


4. Brooklyn is the worlds fastest army crawler. Brooklyn hasn't really mastered the full on crawling but boy does she get around. Brooklyn also has been able to pull to a stand on the couch and makes me so proud but also want to cry all at the same time that my baby girl is growing up.


5. Brooklyn gets mad when left out. Brooklyn is definitely growing up because she is starting to notice if she is being left out of something especially when it comes to us giving her siblings food or toys. Brooklyn is such a cute little jealous girl and of course we always must give in to her cute little smile.


6. Brooklyn loves when Mom comes home. One of the nice things about being a working mother is that when I come home that all the kids run to me in open arms excited to see me each day. Brooklyn gets so excited to see Mom and its the cutest thing. Brooklyn also waves constantly and its the cutes to have her wave goodbye to me as I leave to work. I love my Brooklyn girl!


7. Brooklyn has been a bit sick this month and seems to be sticking around. Poor baby girl I hate seeing you sick with your runny nose, slight cough. I hope you get feeling well soon my princess, I would take your pain away in a minute if I could.


8. Brooklyn is wearing size 12 month clothes. Brooklyn you are growing so quickly out of all your clothes, now officially in 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. You still take about 6oz of formula every four hours or so but will take food. Brooklyn really enjoys yogurt bites and is okay with baby food but still would prefer people food.


Brooklyn Riley you are such an amazing baby girl and getting smarter and smarter each day. You are not going to be my little baby much longer and I don't know how I am going to be able to handle that. I love you my princess and you have changed my life for the better. You are such an amazing little girl and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you baby girl always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment