Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Brooklyn 1 Year 5 Months

Brooklyn my baby girl in one more month you will already be a year and a half old and I just don't know how to handle my little girl growing up so quickly. You have this love for life and all those around you, with the softest heart. Brooklyn my girl you truly are amazing! Brooklyn at 1 year 5 months...

1. Brooklyn loves Elsa. Brooklyn has found her Disney character to be obsessed with and Elsa is the winner. Brooklyn has to point and show everyone when anything Elsa pops up, its the cutest thing!


2. Brooklyn plays on her own, climbing things. Brooklyn is such a quick learner with watching her older brother and sister. With our family love of going to playgrounds Brooklyn has been climbing around on them on her own for quite sometime. Sometimes it scares me how independent my little princess is.


3. Brooklyn hates bounce houses. For Jakes birthday we went to a bounce house and Brooklyn did not want anything to do with being on those. I think the unstable foundation is what freaks Brooklyn out. Brooklyn has always been the safe child and is very hesitant to try new things so of course the bounce houses are out haha.


4. Brooklyn loves coloring. When I was younger as a child I had this creativeness love inside me and could color or make things all day long. Brooklyn has that love for coloring and being creative. It is so cute watching a mini me come out in such a beautiful her!


5. Brooklyn has been sick. Brooklyn got a nasty cold that must of been going around complete with earaches and runny nose. Brooklyn kind of became obsessed with her medicine there for a bit as it was the only thing that made her feel better. It was cute to see her try and sneak those fake sick cheesy smiles thru her misery.


6. Brooklyn wears hats, but only in pictures. Brooklyn loves to wear hats or glasses BUT only when she sees herself in a camera and knows a picture will be coming out of it. The hat comes off as soon as the camera goes away, I love her!


7. Brooklyn loves her blankets. Brooklyn is always carrying her blankets around the home to cuddle with. Brooklyn has a Tsum Tsum blanket that is her favorite but any one will really do.


8. Brooklyn watched Conference. Brooklyn is watching more TV and really grasping different things it shows, it was just in time for General Conference. Brooklyn did amazing at coloring and listening to Conference.


9. Brooklyn knows how to open wipes. Baby wipes aren't safe in our home anymore as all the children now know how to open and pull them all out. Did I mention that Brooklyn loves to pull all the wipes out and waste them all. Darn teeth being able to open those latches!


Brooklyn Riley my girl you are perfect in everyway. You have this contagious smile that I can't help but love especially when you do that cheesy smile of yours. You really are our perfect little blessing and arrived into our lives at the perfect time! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment