Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Jake 3 Years 1 Month

Jake my boy is another month older and well on his way into his fourth year of life, my goodness boy! Jake Oliver you have grown so much in your short life thus far and watching you progress in life is my greatest blessing. You have this energy and love that I strive to work towards. I love you so much my handsome little boy! Jake at 3 years 1 month...

1. Jake loves water. Jake has always enjoyed water when it comes to baths and of course spitting it down his shirt or anything else that remotely resembles him splashing away. Jake loved watching the baptismal water and now can't wait to have his own baptism so he can play in the water haha.


2. Jake is a healthy little boy. Jake went to his three year old checkup and he is a growing boy. They stated he is really big for his age and weighs a lot. They marked him as a two year old instead of a three year old so that could make a difference. Jake also really hated the gowns they had him change into at the doctors and I don't think he will ever gladly wear those haha. Jake is a perfectly healthy little boy!


3. Jake loves visiting Mom at work. Jake visits me every Friday and it is such a special end of week treat. Jake is such a special little guy how could you not love seeing his smiles?


4. Jake loves playing outside. Jake would be outside all day long and even all night long if we would let this boy. All the outside toys, sunlight, trampoline, you can't go wrong.


5. Jake has been a little fighter. Jake ever since you were born with your hole in the lungs you have been a little fighter. These fights are a bit different as they usually include scratches on your sisters but they are sometimes called for. You definitely know how to defend yourself and that isn't such a bad skill to have in this world. You can do such great things my boy when you place your mind to it, always remember that.


6. Jake loves riding on bikes. Jake rode with his Uncle on his bike and had the time of his life. I think Jake would love a bike of his own when that time comes along.


Jake you have this adventure for life that can bring you such a blessing in life and I love watching you explore that talent. Jake I love everything about you! You my boy are such a ray of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment