Thursday, July 20, 2017

Medical Tests

The morning after getting back from Disneyland, since I had the day off work, I decided to fill it with doctors appointments WHY? I woke up exhausted to go to the hospital for first an ultrasound. If you have been following my medical history over the last year and a half you know that I have had like the worst luck.


Back in December when I had my miscarriage I guess my body was having a hard time getting back to normal. I have been having TMI spotting issues ever since and haven't had a normal cycle. I finally got fed up and went to the doctor the morning we left to Disneyland, see my way good scheduling skills haha. At the appointment he decided that they reasoning behind all this abnormal cycles was because a piece of tissue from the miscarriage was left behind (ARE YOU KIDDING ME)! No duh I can't seem to get pregnant gahhhh.


I got my ultrasound done and hopefully things will get back to normal in the next couple weeks. After  a costco run between appointments I went and got some X-rays done and an arthrogram on my wrist, ouch. Then I got taken over into a spaceship (code for MRI) and got an MRI done for my wrist. I felt like I was some sniper as I was laying their on my belly with my hand outstretch in a giant contraption with some shooting loud noises going off constantly. That is definitely an experience. I am anxious to see how my results will come back to see what will end up happening with my health.



2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I didn't even know something like that was possible! I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I think about ya all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I thought for sure I would have some sort of sign of an infection or something else but nope. I am glad I got some answers but my goodness its been a long struggle. Thank you for all my thoughts :)

      Delete