Sunday, December 11, 2016

Andie 4 Years 5 Months

Andie Noelle you are almost four and a half and I am realizing how old me as your mother is getting. How in the world can I have a four year old already? You are growing far to quickly for my liking, I love watching you grow but I can't have you leaving the house quite yet (I know I have lots of years before that but still). Andie at 4 years 5 months old...

1. Andie is very interested in the details of stories. With school Andie has a love for learning which is great! Andie has to know every detail of every story we read: Names, Where they are, What they are doing, Etc. It is fun that Andie is understanding so much and so interested in learning everything she can soak into her little brain. My girl is smart!


2. Andie was sick with meds/eyedrops. This past month a nasty sickness entered our home. Andie and her siblings got strep, bad ear infections and of course you can't miss the eye infections too. Andie loved taking the medicine but when it came to the eyedrops the first couple times was a struggle but she eventually let us with not to much of a fight. Thank goodness that sickness left soon after.


Funny story with the sickness. Andie wasn't feeling good AT ALL but of course she didn't want to miss any school. Thursday was the last day of school for the week (the day we took them to the doctor) so when school time rolled around at 12:15 Andie begged to go. So we took her to school after loading her up on meds. When they went out to the playground before home time Andie fell asleep on the playground. Yes that is right! Andie fell asleep on the playground her whole play time and one of her friends woke her up when it was time to go inside. Poor girl was beat with the sickness!


3. Andie knows all her letters. Just a month ago there was a few letters Andie still didn't recognize. Andie can now say all the letters and checks on anything that have ABC's to read the letters. Andie is so excited to learn how to read and doesn't want to miss any days of school in case they learn to read without her. Good thing she doesn't know one day of missing school won't make her all of the sudden not know how to read.


4. Andie went to Finding Dory with Mom and Dad. We took a dollar theater adventure with Andie and her brother to go out and enjoy some time just with the parents. Andie did pretty good in the theater, definitely still better if she has Mom and Dad on her own but she is getting there. Andie really enjoyed the carousel after the movie I think the most though haha.


5. Andie was SO excited for Halloween this year. Andie picked out her own costume for the first time this year and she chose a Witch. Andie was the cutest little Witch and I loved how the costume looked. Andie did such a good choice and she is so excited to start looking at costumes for next year now too.


6. Andie can write her own name. Andie is getting good at writing her name and anything else she can see. Andie is constantly asking how to write peoples names and then will start writing away. Andie is pretty good at the letters too its amazing how much just in preschool she is learning.


7. Andie loves snapchat filters. I don't understand how to use snapchat but the filters for the photos are such a fun little thing I can figure out. Andie is loving it and spends hours just laughing at the fun filters, of course I have to snap some photos of the fun, I love it!


Andie you are growing far to quickly and I love how eager you are to learn everything you possibly can. Andie you have such a sweet spirit and I love having you as my forever daughter and really watching your personality grow. You are so amazing my girl and I love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment