Sunday, December 11, 2016

Brooklyn's 1st Birthday

Brooklyn's first birthday approached so quickly and I had so many plans but nothing felt right. There have been so many issues lately with our families that I couldn't do the big party like I have with all the other kids. I was bummed. Finally we pulled something together and decided on doing a decorative party at home and a small party later on.



The kids were to excited about a birthday for Brooklyn and ALL day long Brooklyn was told Happy Birthday by the siblings. We of course had to wait for Daddy to get home from the patients house before opening presents so balloons was a fun distraction until then.





Andie and Jake were so excited to help open Brooklyns presents and she really didn't seem to mind. Brooklyn got some little people castle, tsum tsums and some shoes of course. I can't believe my little baby girl will be walking soon, shoes were a must and they are adorable on her.



























Of course after presents we had our traditional donuts and sang to Brooklyn. Brooklyn loves music so of course she soaked up the music and danced away then ate her heart out. I love my princess she is so adorable!







After breakfast we decided to drive out to Provo Beach to play on the Mega Playground there and it was so much fun. I love that playground because it's big enough for parents to walk around in without kinking our necks. The kids had so much fun on the toddler playground downstairs then the upstairs huge one, such great fun!
















When we were all played out we came home and then of course ate cake. I wanted to make cute cupcakes for Brooklyn like I did with the siblings but of course that didn't work out either and we had a Walmart cake but it was delicious so it turned out okay.
















Brooklyn I am sorry your birthday wasn't everything I had wanted it to be but watching your smile all day long and listening to your siblings say Happy Birthday to you every chance they had today. Sometime we have to put our standards on hold and see that in reality everyone had such a great day. I love you my princess, Happy Birthday! You are a year old and I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment