Sunday, December 18, 2016

Redd Wedding

One of my little brothers got married the beginning of the month. HOW? It ended up being a good day and a few days prior we went to the Bountiful temple to watch Julies Endowment be taken out. It was such a special experience going through with family.

Morning of the wedding day we got all the kiddos ready in their Sunday best and took them over to my parents house. Zachary and I headed on over to the temple for the sealing. After the sealing some of my siblings drove my van with the kids of to the temple for some pictures. It was cold and they were late so we were all freezing so hopefully the pictures turned out okay, time will tell.









We then all hurried to our vehicles to warm up and we were all starving. We swung by a drive through to pick up some lunch and then went to my parents house to focus on a wedding cake making. The cake turned out amazing thanks to one of my amazing sisters. Gluten free, styrofoam layered real flower cake.






We then all rushed over to the church for the family lunch which was baked potatoes, gluten free for the bride. It was good just to be with siblings and family to catch up on life, it seems we never get enough time together anymore now that we all have our own families and lives to tend too.







The Reception started soon after and it was a gorgeous set up for a church, it put my wedding to shame haha. It was a fun little gathering with dancing, popcorn, cotton candy, good people and of course lots of photos.
























I can't believe over half the siblings are now married. Only four more weddings left and then nieces and nephews will be getting married, how crazy is that thought, yeah lets not think of that thought. Congrats to the newly Redd couple and I hope your marriage brings lots of joy to you both, after all marriage is the best!





1 comment: