Sunday, December 18, 2016

FHE: Gingerbread Houses

We started by singing "Jingle Bells" (there is only so many Christmas songs the kids enjoy haha).


We then started watching a Christmas Video and honestly I just couldn't handle it this week and the kids were being very rambunctious and I gave up and just started playing Christmas songs off of YouTube and we went over towards the table and started making Gingerbread Houses.




We may not have felt the spirit in a Christmas video but the spirit was still there as the kids enjoyed making their houses and eating the icing and candy, can't get much better then that. I love how each of the kids decorated their own houses in their own style. Daddy helped Jake while I helped Andie and Brooklyn just ate lots of candy.









I loved how their houses turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment