Sunday, December 18, 2016

Zoo Lights

Each year I make a fun countdown for the kiddos and I love the tradition. This year we are falling short even though I had everything planned out but our life has kinda been a tornado lately. We did make it to our traditional Zoo Lights at the local zoo though so we aren't failing completely.


All the kids were layered on up with lots of clothing to try and keep them warm and then we pulled out our wagon and stroller and journeyed out into the cold. It was so fun to be able to catch some new additions with the zoo lights that we either missed in years past or maybe they were new completely.








One of the favorites was the bridge of course and we also enjoyed the sea lions, tigers and lions. These were the hits of the tour this year and we also end with the fun of the carousel too so that is always so much fun.













I love our little traditions even if sometimes years get you moving so quickly and throwing so much at you you feel like you are failing half the time. As long as the kids enjoy their time and feel the Christmas spirit we are all succeeding though. I love my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment