Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Brooklyn 1 Year

Brooklyn Riley you are already a year old, WHAT? We have spent the best twelve months with you and you bring so much joy to your family, you have us all wrapped around you tiny perfect fingers. Brooklyn at 1 year old...

1. Brooklyn loves food. Brooklyn must be related to her mother to much because when it comes to food we will always eat whatever is placed in front of us, if it is edible we are right there eating. Hopefully this doesn't come around to bite us in the butt to much. Brooklyn would way rather have her food then her formula/drink.


2. Brooklyn prefers crawling. Brooklyn surprised us and the night of the election she took off walking and my jaw dropped to the ground. She doesn't walk much and prefers to crawl so I wouldn't say she is a walker yet but she is getting super courageous.


3. Brooklyn is a Daddy's girl. Brooklyn has been home with Daddy basically her whole life. I have been working full time what feels like forever so I feel I am never home with our baby girl. Brooklyn is loving the Daddy time though and it's so cute to watch Zach and Brooklyn together.


4. Brooklyn is the cutest sleeper. I don't know what it is about sleeping babies but my goodness they are adorable and Brooklyn is up there on the most adorable sleeper ever. Brooklyn always gets in some crazy positions to being wrapped up in the blankets or maybe even up inside her pillow case, I love that girl!


5. Brooklyn is so determined. I think I have said this since the moment she was born with being the first to come home from the hospital when Mom was discharged but my goodness. If Brooklyn puts her mind to something she WILL accomplish that task no questions asked. That is another thing you can't say no to this girl because if she wants it she will get it.


6. Brooklyn celebrated her first Halloween. Brooklyn had her first Halloween and was the cutest little cat to go along with her sisters witch costume. Brooklyn had a very simple hoodie cat costume that worked out perfectly. Brooklyn also enjoyed being handed candy all night, so point #1 of loving food haha.


7. Brooklyn loves the playhouse. Brooklyn has played in the playhouse more this month then any of the kids have this past year I swear. Brooklyn loves going into the playhouse to either sit in the built in chairs in there with the table or even just to wave out the window, I love my girl!


8. Brooklyn stands on her own. Brooklyn will probably be the one to walk first out of all my kiddos so far with our determined she is and she surprises us daily. Brooklyn loves to stand but walking is definitely not high on her priority list yet.


Brooklyn you are such a ray of sunshine and we have loved having you in our home. Your sweet contagious laugh and smile. Your chill personality and your determination with your adorable face gosh we can't get enough of you. We love you our princess and can't wait to see what life brings you!

No comments:

Post a Comment