Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Andie 1 Year

How is my little girl 1 year old already. Time is flying by! I love my Andie and watching her learn and grow. I love seeing the loving glow in her eyes she has towards her Dad and I. That little girl that we created loves us with all her power. A love like a babies is undeniable. In Andies first year she :

1. Has learned to climb on and off of any and all furniture. She gets up and pulls herself up like its not hard at all. It's so cute seeing her slide right off too. She is so cute and proud of herself! She still loves to sit up on top of the couch and people watch out the window, she is like our little cat.


2. Andie is learning to eat better on her own. There is still so much learning to do but she keeps on trying, she never gives up! She has 8 little choppers which is probably why she is so interested in food now. 4 top teeth, 4 bottom teeth looks like a whole set :)


3. Andie loves Balloons, Necklaces, Sunglasses and Braclets. She is definitely our little girly girl. She has quite the collection of necklaces and sunglasses going on :)


4. Andie is huge compared to what she was when she was a newborn. Obviously in a year she has grown but I am in shock at how tiny she really was. 5 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches long at birth and now weighs 18 pounds 9 ounces and is 29 almost 30 inches tall. That's 13 pounds and 10 inches difference. She wears size 3 diapers and 9-18 month clothes.



5. Andie loves food. There isn't really anything that we have found that she hates to eat. Some of her favorite foods include fig newtons, pizza, chicken nuggets, marshmallows and yogurt bites. We are excited to try real milk and not have to have formula anymore. I hope we can break her binki and bottle habit.


6. Andie still prefers to crawl and is not interested in walking. She is to active and won't stand still. If you try to practice walking she will just jump up and down. That girl has way to much energy.


7. Andie went on her first official Wadsworth family vacation. We went to Disneyland (for her 2nd time) and loved every minute of it. We are excited to plan the next 2014 family vacation :) We love vacations and Andie handles them so well!


8. Andie lost her best friend but gained a gorgeous guardian angel. Taylor and Andie are so cute together, I can't wait to see them together once again :)


9. Andie is silly and loves to laugh. She could laugh all day and still not get tired with all her energy. She is learning small words and I can't wait to hear her talk more and more. She says "Hi", "Mom", "Dad", "Baba - bottle", "Yeah", "Bye" and "Ann - Andie".


I have loved being able to watch Andie grow in her first year of life and I am so excited to continue watching her keep learning and growing. She has such a fun outgoing personality, it reminds me of myself with little things she does. Andie I love you and I am so proud of you and all that you do! You are my beautiful daughter, I love you so much. Love your Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment