Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Job interview

Fall semester is coming up quick, just one month away. With school starting up it means I need to get a job. Zachary had a hard time with full time work and school, then trying to fit in church and family on top. It was to much for him! This semester I will be getting a job. I am excited but yet dreading this so much. How am I suppose to leave Andie to go to work? Plus finding a babysitter is hard work.

 I had a job interview at LDS Hospital for a receptionist position. I am anxiously waiting to hear back from the company on if I got the position. I love receptionist work so I would be ecstatic to get it. I now sit and wait watching my phone waiting for the call on what the future will hold. I know whatever is suppose to happen will work out but I want to know now! I hate waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment