Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family Vacation Day 8

Morning of June 9th we awoke at 3:30am. We had to be packed ready and out by the front of the hotel by 4 am. We were so tired after staying up so late watching the fireworks in Disneyland just the night before. We threw on scrubs and sweaters and went very tiredly to the front of the hotel, checked out and our shuttle picked us up.
In the shuttle I was being a normal wreck thinking I forgot things in the hotel, even though I didn't. We sat by this I don't want to say crazy lady but she was a crazy lady. She talked non stop from our hotel to the Long Beach Airport. I am not a morning person and don't even like to talk to my husband let alone a random crazy person who just talks and talks. I was so glad when I got off the shuttle van and she stayed on it. I am so mean I know!
We sat at the airport for a half hour for them to open up security eating extra apples and oranges we had. We liked sitting in silence finally we were way to tired!




Secruity opened finally and we eagurly went through and sat at our gate for about 45 minutes before the plane started to load. It was another awesome plane where we had to walk outside to get on the plane. Its pretty fun!




We were so glad when the plane landed after a good flight. Its good to be home and have a fresh start. I love being able to start everything fresh after a vacation. We had such a fun time in Disneyland and will miss it so much but we are anxious for our 2014 family vacation next year where ever it may be!



No comments:

Post a Comment