Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Missionaries

When Zachary got home from his mission, almost 3 years ago, he had one request. Zach wanted to feed the missionaries and make it a tradition to always try to feed the missionaries in our home. We haven't been able to fill his request until just recently. 


Monday the 15th we had the Elders in our ward over for Family Home Evening. I made Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn on the Cob. It was a delicious meal, I am turning into quite the housewife! Zachary was in charge of dessert, otter pops it was :)


Every time I see missionaries I have to ask if they have a girl/guy back home. I am weird and feel this bond between them! Both the Elders had girls back home by the way, and I suck at taking pictures ;)


It was so much fun having the missionaries over. I got really excited to have Dallin return home from his mission. November should hurry so I can see my brother already!

No comments:

Post a Comment