Friday, July 12, 2013

Ashley's Wedding

My good friend Ashley Curfew joined the married club July 5th. She married her man whom she also waited for while he served his mission. They are so cute together and I was so excited when I heard of her engagement so many months ago :)


I got the privilege of going to the sealing in the Salt Lake City Temple. So much good advice was given to the soon to be newlywed couple. Some of the counsel given hit me hard. I love going to the temple, you come out with a fresh mind and a wanting to do better in your life. I was so excited to see the happy couple as they walked out of the temple as newlyweds, reminds me of my wedding day almost 3 years ago!



The reception was fun as well celebrating the new couple. Ashley made such a beautiful bride. The theme of the wedding was kind of like a carnival. There was cotton candy, nachos and popcorn. There was lots of dancing and people I haven't seen in forever. I had so much fun celebrating with my friend Ashley. Congrats girl and I hope marriage takes you to great places :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment