Monday, July 8, 2013

Babysitting

When we came back from Disneyland my parents were on a cruise in France so I got the special privilege of babysitting my younger siblings. We had so much fun! We did so many things that will just have to be explained through pictures. I love my younger siblings, watching them makes me so excited to have a big family of my own one day :)

We went and had free ice cream at Culvers one night!


We babysit Nicholas with all of my younger siblings. Andie enjoyed the extra attention from her cousin!





We went out to dinner one night and finally all agreed on La Frontera. We were eating our chips waiting for our food. Once our food arrived Andie started to choke on a chip. I surprisingly felt worry on the inside but on the outside I was calm. I unbuckled her from her hair chair as she continued to choke and not be able to breath. I flipped her on her back and started patting it. Everyone in the restaurant was watching me and our waiter had the look of terror on his face. Andie finally brought up the chip and she started to breath. I am so glad I have the training to be able to know what to do in situations like this. I am thankful I have the experience to stay calm under medical pressure!



We went and saw the city lights out in Daybreak one night, my little brothers really enjoyed this!



My little brothers were wanting to do some extra work for my parents. We decided to go through all the food in the house. We started with cleaning out the inside fridge, freezer and pantry. We then moved outside to the fridge and freezer and then Nathan went through the storage room as well. I have such amazing sweet little brothers. I made Zachary help Nathan and Tyson get the lose ice out of the freezer and his arm was killing him. I have the sweetest husband!



We went swimming at Zachary and my apartment pool with the whole gang. It was really fun to be able to relax by the pool. Nathan and Tyson enjoyed it so much that we went twice!











Andie has never been around stairs to be able to climb up them. She went to the stairs and climbed them like a pro. I was very impressed and am such a proud mom!




Andie was very sleepy and took some very comfortable looking naps! I am happy that she slept so good in such unfamiliar places :)



Nicholas came over quite a few times for us to watch him. When he are already babysitting 4 kids and one of your own adding another to the bunch you don't even notice!





We went on drink runs because it was hot. We had fun going to the gas station and getting yummy drinks to cool us down!


We had many adventures babysitting my younger siblings. I love my family! I am so glad I could be of help to my parents these last two weeks babysitting. Andie loved all the attention of all the kids sometimes mom and dad can get boring. We had so many fun adventures and I can't wait to have more with my little girl, husband and my family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment