Monday, July 1, 2013

Family Vacation Day 6

Morning of June 7th once again we headed down to breakfast. As you can see a pattern we ate breakfast every morning. This may not be amazing to most people but for me and my family eating breakfast is a very rare event. Andie and Zachary have always loved there breakfast so I am slowly getting in the habit :)




After breakfast we went back to the hotel and got ready. When I was getting ready I discovered a very sad fact, we didn't have cake on Andies birthday. I felt like a horrible mom so we ate cupcakes right then and there :)




 Catching a sneeze in action on camera :)





 Mom I totally want this one.....


 No this one.....


 Never mind this one right here is good!





 I love my cupcakes, birthdays are the best :)




We finally headed over to Disneyland and went on Mr. Toads wild ride. Andie enjoyed it once again, she is definitely warming up to all the rides. After Mr. Toads we headed on over to Peter Pans flight, I don't know why but Peter Pan always has the longest line, we had to ride it at least once!



After the rides we decided to head over to the Winnie the Pooh ride but before we made our journey across the park we had to take pictures in the ride cart displays. I am regretting not getting some in California adventure. I want a picture in Cars Land, I guess next time!




When we got over to Winnie the Pooh there was no line. We went on the ride so many times :) Andie was in heaven, I can't believe I am saying this but I may just give Winnie the Pooh a chance especially after I saw her reaction to the stuffed animal Winnie.





Lunch time rolled around and we went and sat in the Hungry Bear restaurant where it was nice and cool. We made ham and cheese sandwiches that we brought with us and had apples, oranges and bananas. It was pretty delicious if you ask me!






We were starting to get bummed that our trip was getting so close to the end. We wanted to make sure Andie was having the time of her life so we decided to go on its a small world a few more times. This time on the ride we had a fun little accident. Moral of the story, if you are on a water ride don't assume its all water, and amusement parks are disgusting but so much fun so that makes them worth the money!













Yes that puddle is exactly what you think it is. I don't know how that happened! We got off the boat and tried to tell a worker but before we had a chance a lady came and sat right in the puddle. I felt horrible knowing what she just sat in but I figured its better for her to not know the truth at this time. Hopefully she changed as soon as she got home! The only extra pair of clothes I brought with me was her Minnie pajamas so that is what she wore the rest of the day, it was the evening time anyways!


When we were all cleaned up we took the train back over to New Orleans square to find a spot for Fantasmic. We walked around and there was still tons of spots so we decided heck lets go on more Winnie the Pooh, as you can tell today was totally an Andie day. We probably went on so much Winnie the Pooh and its a small world rides because I felt guilty for forgetting Andies cupcakes on her birthday!






Andie was getting cranky after the ride from being so tired. We found a nice little spot to lay out our tiny blanket on the ground to wait an hour and a half for Fantasmic to start. I thought the wait would last forever we were very entertained by an old guy named Buddy. It was Buddy's birthday and he was being so sweet. He had 2 giant kind size flat sheets spread out right beside us on the ground. He went and found families that he thought looked like they needed an extra boost in there day and had them come join him on the sheets. By the time the show started we were sitting near over 12 different random families who we all got to know each other by. I decided to hand out a ton of extra suckers we had. Handful by handful we were all settled in eating suckers ready to watch the amazing show!

















After Fantasmic we hurried over to Pirates because it was a super short line. When we got off the ride I happened to look on the ground and I found a 10 dollar bill. Last time we were at Disneyland I found a 5 dollar bill. I need to keep coming back if it is going to double each time :) I was craving Mexican food so we walked to a little Mexican restaurant by our hotel and ate some food before we crashed. Andie had chicken nuggets and we have discovered she LOVES them! What a fun day we had and only one more day of fun day before our trip comes to an end, bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment