Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Taylorsville Days

Zachary and I have lived in West Valley our whole married life, heck I have lived in West Valley my whole life living in Utah until February. We made the move to Taylorsville living next to two of my amazing sweet sisters Melissa and Kari. I love being able to live close to two of my best friends, now Dallin has to come home from his mission and join us :)

We decided for Taylorsville Days we would have a family party out of the day. We started by meeting at the pool that afternoon. We swam for a couple hours at the apartment pool. My sister Heather and her two cute kids even came to join us in the swimming celebrations.



After swimming you are always pretty dang hungry so we had a delicious BBQ. We all showered and got ready then headed over to one of the parks here at the complex. We had an amazing cook Jed, my brother in law, cook us delicious chicken and corn on the cob. My sisters have married good, we have two great chiefs in the family now! We had a fun BBQ eating together, playing card games and kicking a soccer ball around. Zachary even got stung by a bee, twice!






Once the BBQ was all cleared up we all went home and hopped into our vehicles to head out to the park. I thought West Valley was busy with people but Taylorsville Days was packed. It took Zach and I over a half hour trying to find a parking spot, we eventually found one about a good mile away. We all settled in on a blanket and watched the firework show. Taylorsville fireworks had two grand finales it was pretty amazing! It will be fun to make Taylorsville Days a family tradition as well as the West Valley Days.













No comments:

Post a Comment