Monday, July 8, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Zachary had his second Fathers Day. Its crazy we are getting to our second holidays with Andie. We didn't really have much extra money this year due to our Family Disneyland Vacation, so we had to settle for a simple celebration. Coupon book and dinner was all we did. I did about 10 coupons and Andie threw one in also. She drew on the back of her Daddy daughter date coupon :)





Zachary is a fantastic father and does everything he can to support his family. He loves to be able to spend time with his little girl. He makes sure Andie knows of her fathers love for her, he tells her she is beautiful and smart. Zachary will do anything for his daughter and he loves to make her smile and giggle. Zachary loves her daddy so much and you can truly see that shine through her eyes every time she looks at her Dad. Zachary truly is an amazing father to his little girl!


I have special dads in my life just like Andie has her Daddy. My Dad is amazing and special to me :)

My Dad is an elementary school teacher. My Dad is a computer genius. My Dad is in the bishopric. My Dad is a father to 10 kids. My Dad is a grandfather to 6 grandchildren. My Dad is loved by all who know him. My Dad has the kindest heart. My Dad is smart. My Dad is Funny. My Dad loves to sing. My Dad can cook and sew. My Dad will admit his favorite colour is pink. My Dad is a spiritual giant. My Dad loves Christ with all his heart. My Dad loves his parents. My Dad loves hi family and wife My Dad is my hero and always will be. I love my Dad!


When I married my husband I also gained two other amazing men I get to celebrate on Fathers Day. 

Happy Fathers Day Colin. I love you and am very grateful to be able to call you my Dad. You have a heart of gold! Thanks for the advice and help you give to Zach and I whenever we may need it. You have accepted me into your family and are such a fantastic grandfather to our little Andie. We love you!


Happy Fathers Day Trent! I am so thankful to be able to call you one of my Dads. You have taught me so much from just being a loyal friend/family member to taking a step back and just relaxing. I love all the memories we have together such as our Disneyland trip together or our love for Cafe Rio haha. You have been there for Zach and I whenever we need your help. You are kind and reach out to those in need. You have the strength to love so deeply and I am very grateful to be able to call you my Dad this Fathers Day :) I love you!


I am blessed with so many whom I love. I love celebrating with all my family members and I don't know what I would do without a single one. Each family member has such an important role. I love you Zachary and hope your second Fathers Day was fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment